ENCODE consortium identifies RNA sequences that are involved in regulating gene expression



Category: Biotechnology Molecular & Computational biology

Summary: The human genome contains about 20,000 protein-coding genes, but the coding parts of our genes account for only about 2 percent of the entire genome. For the past two decades, scientists have been trying to find out what the other 98 percent is doing.

Source: Biotechnology News – Biology News

Read More

Be the first to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.


*